TOMS Cyklister

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
TOMS Cyklister

Vi pratar cykling, stigar och turer.

+4
Freddan
easy22
Vilma
kung Stalle
8 posters

Åkersberga söndag den 15:e, kl 9:00, Andreas guidar

Ricky
    Ricky

Antal inlägg : 106
    Registration date : 09-01-18

Åkersberga söndag den 15:e, kl 9:00, Andreas guidar - Sida 3 Empty Sv: Åkersberga söndag den 15:e, kl 9:00, Andreas guidar

Inlägg av Ricky sön apr 15, 2012 8:13 am

Jo jag ska med ut någon gång :-)
    Kommer nog bli en riktigt fin dag idag men mer framåt eftermiddagen, hälsa TC som kör.
    matnor
    matnor

Antal inlägg : 298
    Registration date : 10-05-31

Åkersberga söndag den 15:e, kl 9:00, Andreas guidar - Sida 3 Empty Sv: Åkersberga söndag den 15:e, kl 9:00, Andreas guidar

Inlägg av matnor sön apr 15, 2012 11:19 am

Tack för kaffet! Och vad lustigt att ni andra missade den där väggen som satt uppmonterad en bit in på turen. Jag tjongade rakt in i den. Nu blir det hårdkörning i väsjöbacjen för att få ner pulsen.
    easy22
    easy22

Antal inlägg : 443
    Registration date : 11-11-29

Inlägg av easy22 sön apr 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Jo, det var enaning tungcyklat idag :-) ledsen för det .... Nästa gång blir det bättre!
    Freddan
    Freddan

Antal inlägg : 1570
    Registration date : 09-01-17

Inlägg av Freddan sön apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Tack för idag!
    Föret var ju som sagt inte det ideala men kul ändå!
    Skaderapporten lyder, en stycke ömmande hand och en stycke lårkaka på insidan av vänster lår!
    Ser fram mot att testa stigarna när de är en aning torrare och utan snö. =)

easy22
    easy22

Antal inlägg : 443
    Registration date : 11-11-29

Inlägg av easy22 sön apr 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Ska bli! Är på väg ut nu med patrullen, sopborstar, skyfflar och torkutrustning, stighållningen är på topp här i kommunen! En del sågning blir det också! Tackar för uppslutningen, kuligt att cykla här hemma också! Verkar som det är fler som har haft snö i skogen idag, när man läser på facebook...
    kung Stalle
    kung Stalle

Antal inlägg : 2671
    Registration date : 09-01-17

Inlägg av kung Stalle sön apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Ser fram emot returmatch!
    Snyggve
    Snyggve

Antal inlägg : 733

Inlägg av Snyggve tis apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Freddan skrev:Shotgun!

För i helvete Phreddan, det finns klart och tydligt stipulerade regler för shotgun.
    Lär dig dem till nästa gång okej!

THE SHOTGUN RULES

version 1.1

The rules listed below apply to the calling of Shotgun (the passenger seat) in an automobile. These rules are definitive and binding.
    Section I
    The Basic Rules

1. In order to call Shotgun, the caller must pronounce the word "Shotgun" in a clear voice. This call must be heard and acknowledged by the driver. The other occupants of the vehicle need not hear the call as long as the driver verifies the call.
    2. Shotgun may only be called if all occupants of the vehicle are outside and on the way to said vehicle.

3. Early calls are strictly prohibited. Shotgun may only be called while walking toward the vehicle and only applies to the drive immediately forthcoming. Shotgun can never be called while inside a vehicle or still technically on the way to the first location. For example, one can not get out of a vehicle and call Shotgun for the return journey.

4. The driver has final say in all ties and disputes. The driver has the right to suspend or remove all shotgun privileges from one or more persons.

Section II
    Special Cases

These special exceptions to the rules above should be considered in the order presented; the case listed first will take precedence over any of the cases beneath it, when applicable.
    1. In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.

2. If the instance that the person who actually owns the vehicle is not driving, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.

3. In the instance the the driver's spouse, lover, partner, or date for the evening is going to accompany the group, he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.

4. In the instance that one of the passengers may become so ill during the course of the journey that the other occupants feel he/she will toss their cookies, then the ill person should be given Shotgun to make appropriate use of the window.

5. In the instance that only one person knows how to get to a given location and this person is not the driver, then as the designated navigator for the group they automatically get Shotgun, unless they decline.

6. In the instance that one of the occupants is too wide or tall to fit comfortably in the back seat, then the driver may show mercy and award Shotgun to the genetic misfit. Alternatively, the driver and other passengers may continually taunt the poor fellow as they make a three hour trip with him crammed in the back.

Section III
    The Survival of the Fittest Rule

1. If the driver so wishes, he/she may institute the Survival of the Fittest Rule on the process of calling Shotgun. In this case all rules, excepting I-4, are suspended and the passenger seat is occupied by whoever can take it by force.
    2. The driver must announce the institution of the Survival of the Fittest Rule with reasonable warning to all passengers. This clause reduces the amount of blood lost by passengers and the damage done to the vehicle.

Please follow the above rules to the best of your ability. If there are any arguments or exceptions not covered in these rules, please refer to rule I-4.
    Snyggve
    Snyggve

Antal inlägg : 733

Inlägg av Snyggve tis apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Vad roligt att ni haft roligt, nästa gång vill jag också ha roligt.
    matnor
    matnor

Antal inlägg : 298
    Registration date : 10-05-31

Inlägg av matnor tis apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

easy22 skrev:Jo, det var enaning tungcyklat idag :-) ledsen för det .... Nästa gång blir det bättre!

Har varit redigt förkyld två dar nu, kände nåt i halsen innan cyklingen men sket i det. Alltid något till bortförklaring :-)

Sponsored content

Inlägg av Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: mån sep 30, 2024 1:19 am